Sunday, January 11, 2015

Today is Sunday.... for most people Sunday is the best day of the week filled with relaxation and calmness. For me it is my husband nagging at me to be up at 7am to get the kids ready for church, and then after an hour we make it to the end and then Sunday school. Lucky for me I get to have breakfast with my in-laws and the three year old where I can eat sitting down. But then there is laundry to get the kids ready for school, making sure dinner is ready, clothes are put away just so they can end up in little piles all over the house, homework done, friday folders signed, reading assignments ready to go, notes to teachers signed, and of course making sure the husband is ready for his work week. Oh yes Sunday is so relaxing!!!

Yesterday I went to my son's basketball and then realized I was THAT mom. I looked around to see other moms all pretty with their makeup on, cute outfits, and nicely polished. Me? I am in yesterday's sweatpants, I forgot to wear makeup, and my dirty hair is in a ponytail and a headband. At least I was cheering on my kid, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment